Saturday, May 14, 2011

Out with a bang

ReeRee may not be an employee at The Club anymore but she definitely didn't leave quietly. Like I said before, she gave her 2 weeks notice a few weeks back. Her last day was to be May 1. Or May 2. Or something like that. I just knew that she was leaving and it couldn't come fast enough. The Wednesday before her last day, she worked a party with the B man and myself. It was a small party, a dinner for 18 people. Simple enough. Yeah, the B man shot himself in the foot with this one...

Throughout cocktails, ReeRee did everything she possibly could wrong... And then some. I'm not sure if she was doing it on purpose or if she really is just that stupid. From her reactions to B man telling her when she was wrong, I'm thinking she's just that dumb. After the party while we were getting ready to leave ReeRee pulled the B man aside. I was getting in to my truck at this point and didn't hear what was said outside of the B man saying "it goes both ways, ReeRee. It goes both ways." and then rolling his eyes at me. The next morning I found out that she wasn't coming back and, according to what she said to the B man, that she was "tired of the abuse".

I only have one thing to say to that: you get what you give.

I lied, I have 2 things to say to that: good riddance.

Don't worry, the ReeRee story isn't over yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment