Thursday, March 3, 2011

ReeRee

Oh ReeRee, where do I even begin? ReeRee is the bane of my existence. She is the main reason for this blog. She provides me with enough material on a day to day basis to fill up 10 blogs. She... is a moron. And is insane. And claims to be a person of God. Which god she is referring to, at times, I'm really not quite sure.

A year ago ReeRee was certain that God was going to sell her house for her. Not the realtors that she has hired to sell her house for her, but God. Hm... I wonder why her house is still on the market?

A few months ago, the north western hemisphere was in for a treat, there was going to be a full lunar eclipse. To make it especially rare, it coincided with the winter solstice for the first time in hundreds of years. A few days before, the staff was talking about it while we were waiting for our lunch (benefit of working at a restaurant). Some people were referring to it as the lunar eclipse, others were saying that it was an eclipse that coincided with the winter solstice. Before we knew it, lunch was up and the crowd dispersed. ReeRee, God bless her, turns to me with the utmost seriousness and says "I thought it was the winter solace moon". Oh dear... I wanted to see where this was going so I let the slip up go. "Yeah, it is. " was my reply. "So why did Mr. P call it the lunar moon?"

This is what I deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment